Does your VBM Domobar need maintenance or repair?
You can deliver your VBM Domobar to our location on the Goudlaan in The Hague without an appointment.
We advise you to deliver the machine as bare as possible (without accessories). Due to holiday period, the expected waiting time is currently between 5-14 working days.
Does your professional VBM machine need a repair or maintenance? Contact us on 070-3099200 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a technical issue with your professional VBM machine? Please contact our helpdesk directly on 070-3099200.
We can also be reached outside office hours by calling 070-3099200. Speak clearly your name and telephone number. A technician will contact you as soon as possible.
For many hospitality entrepreneurs coffee is the beating heart of their daily business operations. Failures or defects in the equipment might have a big impact and can lead to customer dissatisfaction. Therefore, it is important that you can rely on your espresso machine. The espresso machines of VMB by van Eembergen guarantees this assurance to the highest degree, and should there occur an emergency, our service technicians are always there to support you. Our workshop and spare-part warehouse contribute to adequate and, especially, fast service. In addition Van Eembergen is the exclusive importer of
VBM and has a close relationship with the manufacturer of VBM, resulting in an unprecedented knowledge and service. You can be assured that your machine will serve, with a one year warranty on all machines, a high-quality espresso for a long time. Our service technicians are very well educated and rarely discover surprises. They are true professionals who literally know the inside and outside of each machine. In the unlikely case that a malfunction cannot be resolved on the spot, or in the short term, Van Eembergen will install a temporary replacement for your machine until it’s fixed again.
Tips & tricks
Cleaning the brewing unit
Backflush twice per week the brewer heads with VBM Super Clean. There is no need to do this more often! Every day backflush with clear water. The blind filter is used to clean the brewing unit. Insert the blind filter the filter holder. Because the water is blocked , the hot water is forced to return into the brewing unit, resulting a cleansing effect. After using the VBM Superclean to backflush always repeat the same procedure again a few times, but then with pure clean water coming from the machine. This to avoid cleaning suspension entering your coffee after the cleaning procedure. Blind Filtering is called backflush.
The correct grinding settings are reached when 30cc of water can be pressed truth 7 grams of coffee in 25 up to 30 seconds. If the coffee runs faster than the specified seconds, then there is too little extraction and taste will be a little flat , the grinder should be adjusted a bit more finer. If it takes longer to fill the cup, then there is over-extraction, the coffee will be bitter. In this case, adjust your grinder somewhat more coarser
Cleaning machine: The groups of the machine (where the water flows from) are preferably once a day blind filtered with clean water. (See Cleaning the brewing unit)
Certainly, before the first espresso is prepared, flush the machine with water. By flushing you will clean the brewerhead and showers. This has the important advantage that also too hot water is also draining from the machine. Machines are adjusted in terms of temperature in continuous use.
Filterholder need daily cleaning, Place them every night into a bucket of water with a bit of de-greaser. Make sure the handles themselves are not submerged.
Cleaning the grinder: The hopper of the grinder should be cleaned at least every week. Cleaning the hopper can be done bu using hot water. If your grinder has a reservoir, clean it daily by using a brush. (Or use a vacuum cleaner to remove old grindend coffee powder) Already ground coffee can not be used the next day. A good habit is to not use the first grinding of the day for an espresso for a guest. There is often some ground coffee left in the grinder that shows clean. This ‘old’ ground coffee is not suitable for a perfect coffee taste.
1. Fill a cold clean pitcher with fresh milk up to about a 2/3.
2. Open the flow valve briefly to release the first condensate water from the steam spout. Turn off the valve when steam really comes out.
3. Insert the steam spout into the jug just a few centimeters above the bottom and turn the tap.
4. After two seconds, if the situation is stable, move the steam nozzle upward to just below the surface.
5. Try to pull the milk as it were, upward by pressing and holding the spout just below the surface, and then gently move the sprout up and down. The specific sound occurs when the steam again briefly rises above the milk surface. The volume increases rapidly. Try to avoid big bubbles.
6. Keep your free hand constantly at the side of the can to feel the temperature. As soon as, the temperature of the warm milk is warmer than your hand, insert the upward movement of the spout and it should be put down in the milk deep.
7. Make sure now that the milk by the steam pressure is spinning in a vortex. The volume continues to rise, and the milk is very airy but remains easily pour-able. The bubbles should be so small that they are almost impossible to see. Close the steam immediately when the pitcher is too hot that you can not touch it anymore. This is around 70 degrees. This temperature must not be exceeded! Above this temperature, the milk will burn and the foam collapses immediately. Approaching the boiling point is also clearly audible If there are still some big bubbles on top of the milk, knock the bottom of the pitcher a few times strongly on the bar to make these bubbles burst open by the shock. Ideally, when frothing milk is simultaneously poured in the large cup together and mixed with the espresso already their, you will have a perfect cappuccino.
8. The hot milk underneath the foam may also be used for a caffelatte. Avoid foam leaving the pitcher by using a spoon and let the hot milk underneath run into the cup. It is wise to have a refrigerator for the milk as close to the espresso machine as possible. Ensure that there are three or more jars with fresh milk to make cappuccino with cold milk. Rotate the jars in the refrigerator to be always able to start with fresh milk.
Replace sealing ring
Instructions for replacing the seal ring , and shower.
Detailed information (PDF)
In this documentation you will find important news related to the water softeners.
Detailed information (PDF)
Terms and Conditions
This document contains our Dutch leveringsvoorwaarden.